Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

"Unicorn" Movie: The original sound-track

jock123
#1 · Posted: 18 Oct 2011 20:17
The John Williams Fan Network have put up what is said to be "the first online review" of the new movie's sound-track album. Written by Jason LeBlanc, it covers the soon-to-be released CD from Sony Classical.

Read the full article here.

PLEASE NOTE: The review may contain spoilers!
shangas
#2 · Posted: 19 Oct 2011 12:04
I think I heard some of the soundtrack on YouTube.

I think it's a masterpiece of musical talent. Proof that John Williams is a true maestro of the filmscore genre. My ONLY complaint is that I found it too reminiscent of the Indiana Jones theme.
Inoni
#3 · Posted: 19 Oct 2011 14:22
One can also listen to two suites featuring the score on Cinematic Sound! I think they're comprised of about nine tracks, give or take.
It all sounds amazing. So many excellent motifs!
GSC
#4 · Posted: 1 Jan 2012 21:41
I've heard a sample of it on the new English-speaking website. What I've heard of it, it's pretty fine. In fact, I might buy it on CD.
hadtins
#5 · Posted: 7 Jan 2014 18:03
Hello, everyone.
In the 3D movie there were quite a few musical themes.

I've tried picking them out on my keyboard, and a few of them seem really tough, especially as I don't have the notation.

I think I like Tintin's Theme and The Adventures Continue the best.

I'd like it if you shared your favourites too.

Hadtins.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!