Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

[Locked] "Unicorn" Movie: News and general discussion

Page  Page 64 of 65:  « Previous  1  ...  62  63  64  65  Next » 

DianNdeso
#631 · Posted: 23 Oct 2011 23:40
Tintiners around the Globe,

After waiting for a long time, now Tintin movie is entering LSF - our internal censor film prior it's released officially in Indonesia. In the other hand, we are in Tintin ID community, is preparing a plan to watch the movie together with all our members.

Cross our finger for it!!
jock123
#632 · Posted: 24 Oct 2011 18:56
The BigPictureUK has put together a mini-special promoting the film, which they have asked to have brought to your attention. You can watch it on their YouTube feed.
Bordurian Thug
#633 · Posted: 24 Oct 2011 22:38
Michael Farr popped up in a Channel 4 News feature tonight: “Tintin Comes to Life in 3D Spielberg Film”.
shangas
#634 · Posted: 25 Oct 2011 01:46
jock123:
The BigPictureUK has put together a mini-special promoting the film, which they have asked to have brought to your attention. You can watch it on their YouTube feed.

That was awesome! Very interesting. Damn it, I can't wait for the movie! I've been on tenterhooks about this for a year and a half now...
chocolat
#635 · Posted: 26 Oct 2011 12:08
So...no one's talking about "uncanny valleys"...?
rainise
#636 · Posted: 15 Nov 2011 11:45
Which books were used in the movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn?

And is is true that there will be two more Tintin movies coming out? I heard Jamie Bell say something about two scripts already being written.
mct16
#637 · Posted: 15 Nov 2011 16:24
rainise:
Which books were used in the movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of The Unicorn?

"The Secret of The Unicorn" and "Crab with the Golden Claws".
Well, sort of...
Like most film adaptations they took an element of this and an element of that and turned into it one glorious mish-mash with added elements of the makers' own - such as the Jackie Chan-like stunt with the motorbike.

rainise:
And is is true that there will be two more Tintin movies coming out?

That appears to be the case. To the best of my knowledge the sequel is expected to focus on the Inca stories, "The Seven Crystal Balls" and "Prisoners of the Sun" and maybe elements of "Red Rackham's Treasure".
Tintinrulz
#638 · Posted: 16 Nov 2011 02:02
Reports from Anthony Horowitz, the scriptwriter, indicate that the second movie is unlikely to be The Seven Crystal Balls/Prisoners of the Sun BUT that it's very likely that will be the third movie. They also hinting that they would like to do a fourth movie.
jock123
#639 · Posted: 16 Nov 2011 13:45
Tintinrulz:
Anthony Horowitz, the scriptwriter, indicate that the second movie is unlikely to be The Seven Crystal Balls/Prisoners of the Sun

I think he’s only said that Prisoners wouldn’t be the basis of the next one - I don’t know if that applies to Crystal Balls as well.

My gut feeling is that they have been surprised by the success of the first film, and are now deciding to back peddle a bit on how fast they use up original books – if they plan to do further sequels after the third film, they don’t want to use up too many.

I could see them spinning things out a bit, and having the next one Red Rackham, with a bit of Crystal Balls, then the third the rest of Crystal Balls and Prisoners, then something like the Moon books for a fourth?
mct16
#640 · Posted: 16 Nov 2011 15:51
jock123:
something like the Moon books for a fourth?

Will they focus solely on the actual Moon books? or will they include a sub-plot with the Bordurians kidnapping Calculus for the Moon rocket plans; and, with the last of the oxygen on the return journey running out, Tintin and friends being saved at the last minute by Kanrokitoff and his alien friends?

Page  Page 64 of 65:  « Previous  1  ...  62  63  64  65  Next » 

This topic is closed.