Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Discuss your user name!

Page  Page 15 of 18:  « Previous  1  ...  14  15  16  17  18  Next » 

blisteringbarnacle
#141 · Posted: 3 Dec 2011 06:23
I chose "blisteringbarnacle" as Captain Haddock, is my favourite character, and of course, it's a variation on his cathchphrase "Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles!"
tintinsgf
#142 · Posted: 3 Dec 2011 13:47
Well, pretty much self-explanatory. I love Tintin, and I claim myself as his girlfriend. Hence 'tintinsgf' XD.
Snowy TheSecretOfTheUnicorn
#143 · Posted: 7 Dec 2011 05:26
I choose Snowy TheSecretOfTheUnicorn because 1. I <3 Snowy! 2. The movie "The Secret Of The Unicorn" was great! :)
Ladybird
#144 · Posted: 7 Dec 2011 05:37
My username is my favorite nickname (I've had some others that were either annoying or boring). I'm afraid I wasn't as clever as those of you who have fun Tintin usernames!
It's after Ladybird Johnson (my favorite first lady). I mentioned my interest in her to one of my teachers who started calling me that.
Aurelia
#145 · Posted: 14 Dec 2011 09:45
My username is like a car Lancia Aurelia. Car that appeared in the Calculus affair. Normally, my nickname is LadyVader or Vader, from Star Wars. I was a big fan as a child. But this car is so beautiful, i like veteran cars :). Tintin could buy cabriolet version, he would probably look very good in this car :D.
tintins mom
#146 · Posted: 30 Dec 2011 06:21
I'm really a guy, but tintin's mom is in the spirit of "your mom" comments.
GSC
#147 · Posted: 31 Dec 2011 20:27
My user name, GSC, comes from Tintin in America. It comes from the sign that one of the gansters re-placed in place of the police sign with another sign: GSC, Gansders Syndiate of Chicago. GSC. Well, thats were my user name comes from.
Raegan
#148 · Posted: 31 Dec 2011 23:57
My user name is my cats name. Not Tintin related at all. :P
My usual Name for forums and art communities like DA, is usually Raeganleifen.
Raegan is just shorter.
tintinroxs
#149 · Posted: 8 Jan 2012 02:32
Well, mine is just like it sounds. Tintin rocks.:)
rose_of_pollux
#150 · Posted: 8 Jan 2012 03:10
My username? Pollux is the brightest star in the constellation of Gemini (my sign), the Rose is related to a story I wrote years and years ago, which I'm trying to incorporate slightly into my currently in-progress novel.

I'm not a horoscope-checker, but I do like being a Gemini--especially since I get to share my sign with Hergé himself!

Page  Page 15 of 18:  « Previous  1  ...  14  15  16  17  18  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!