Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Black Island - Tintin carries sticky tape in his pockets?

Cutts_The_Butcher
#1 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 04:04
Just thought I'd point out that while rewatching the 1990's Ellipse-Nelvana series, I noticed something odd about The Black Island: when Tintin finds the pilots jacket etc. and puts the torn up paper back together, it miraculously sticks together, and he is able to pick it up in one hand intact.
Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the book on hand to check if the same thing happens there, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

--
[Moderator action: Moved thread and edited thread title for clarity.]
mct16
#2 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 14:23
[In the book] When Tintin discovers the red beacons in Muller's garden and tries to figure out their purpose, he then remembers the paper from the airman's jacket and reads it again now that he is able to figure out its meaning.

There is no sign of sellotape as he re-reads the note. It's logical that he had a pen and paper on him when he found the torn up pieces and noted the words down.

--
[Moderator action: added comment in square brackets for clarity.]

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!