Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Permission to review the episodes?

Harry Hayfield
#1 · Posted: 20 Jan 2012 13:14
Having reviewed my finances, I am of the opinion I shall be able to purchase the multi DVD set of the Nelvana episodes from the 1990's next week and am therefore seeking permission to review the stories on this site and ask "Is there a set method of review"?
Harrock n roll
#2 · Posted: 20 Jan 2012 23:06
If you wish to submit your review as an article, please forward it to Irene (the webmaster) via our contact form. It will be read and, if deemed worthy, put up on the site. If you're intending to start a thread about Ellipse-Nelvana be aware there are already quite a few on the forums already. A search for 'Nelvana' brings up 45 results, such as:
Ellipse-Nelvana: Remastered DVD Boxset
Ellipse-Nelvana: General discussion
Ellipse-Nelvana: “Tintin and the Picaros” review

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!