Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Series on internet video services

skater95
#1 · Posted: 5 Feb 2012 03:02
You can buy episodes of the Ellipse-Nelvana cartoon series on Amazon Instant Video but they only have the first season available.

Does anyone know if the second and third season will be made available eventually?

Those were some of my favorite episodes :)
Captain Chester
#2 · Posted: 8 Mar 2012 09:23
The second season is on Nexflix; you might want to look there if you have a subscription. I don't know when it will be available on Amazon, though.

CC
skater95
#3 · Posted: 8 Mar 2012 21:10
Many thanks! I'll try Netflix :)
kygoober16
#4 · Posted: 10 Mar 2012 04:36
I was looking in Netflix and I saw Tintin. What do you think about it?
skater95
#5 · Posted: 10 Mar 2012 17:28
I don't have a membership but I can do a one month free trial and see how I like it. It looks pretty good though :)
number1fan
#6 · Posted: 18 Feb 2019 17:40
I have recently rewatched Tintin on Netflix in French.

I was however hoping for the english subtitles to reflect the french audio.

Unfortuntley it doesnt there is a lot lost in the translation that wasn't so obvious to me as it was before.

Really great for those familair with the series to check it out in French the voice acting is certainly veryt differnt.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!