Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Brianna
#1 · Posted: 9 Feb 2012 00:47
I just wanted to mention that ever since I first discovered this website in 2005, I really loved the clean design. The forums have a classic, minimalist feel without the usual clutter of many places I've visited on the Internet. It really makes for a great browsing/community experience :)
jock123
#2 · Posted: 9 Feb 2012 15:08
Thank you, Brianna, that’s very kind.

All credit must go to the tireless efforts of Irene, our generous host and Site Admin!
Magpie
#3 · Posted: 6 Mar 2012 00:19
I must say that I agree. This is a wonderful website, with no annoying advertisements poping up every second. Thank you!
tintinsgf
#4 · Posted: 8 Jul 2012 03:07
Well, the classic minimalist feel can sometimes bore some people (including me). Perhaps because this kind of look can be both cool and boring at the same time. But one thing I notice from this kind of look, which makes as its advantage, is that this website loads quickly even at slow internet speed. I know that sounds rather unrelated but that is what I like most from the appearance.
MT50446
#5 · Posted: 23 Aug 2014 08:26
I've been a guest since the start but only just became a member. the minimalist look is a massive advantage, like the fact that there are not loads of flashy graphics on here.
Easy to use easy to navigate it's certainly gets an A from me.
The retro look appeals greatly.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!