Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Works influenced/inspired by Hergé /

The Rainbow Orchid

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

jock123
#81 · Posted: 18 Mar 2012 19:55
JUst a quick note that the third and final installment of The Rainbow Orchid will be available in about a month.
As a taster, Garen has posted a grid of sample images over at his blog, and gives details where you’ll be able to catch him making promotional and convention appearances over the coming year.
Balthazar
#82 · Posted: 18 Mar 2012 23:09
Thanks for the heads-up on that, Jock. I've been looking forward to reading this.

I'll re-read the first two while I'm waiting, so as to remind myself of all the ins and outs of the plot!
Rhods1989
#83 · Posted: 7 Jun 2021 12:24
Does anyone know if these are still available to buy? I'd be really interested to read these! Thank you.
Balthazar
#84 · Posted: 8 Jun 2021 12:01
Rhods1989:
Does anyone know if these are still available to buy?

Hi Rhods1989
I'm not sure where you're based, but yes, from a quick look on Amazon's UK site just now, at least a couple of the three volumes seem to be available new. And all of them, as well as the all-three-parts-in-one-book Complete Rainbow Orchid edition, seem to be available second hand at reasonable prices, either through Amazon or sites like Abe Books.
I hope that helps. :)
Rhods1989
#85 · Posted: 11 Jun 2021 14:29
Thank you Balthazar! I saw the three-in-one book not long after I posted so I will check that out. They look brilliant so would love to check them out.

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!