Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin's Clothes: Which outfits does he wear...?

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

MrCutts
#11 · Posted: 23 Feb 2012 18:48
I quite like his yellow polo shirt look.
tintin1
#12 · Posted: 9 Mar 2012 12:50
I like the suit Tintin wears – the brown one he also wore at the end of the Tintin movie.

Moderator Note: Please use upper- and lower-case letters when posting: it makes them easier to read, especially for those who don’t have English as a first language. Thanks for your help in this matter!
Your message has been adjusted accordingly.

The Happy Tintinologist Team
tintinroxs
#13 · Posted: 17 Mar 2012 23:22
My favorite one is from the Calculus Affair. It's where Tintin and Captain Haddock dress up as some people to get Professor Calculus released.
LunarFelis
#14 · Posted: 23 Apr 2012 16:03
I think he's adorable in the kilt! And I love his little glasses in Blue Lotus. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I do really like his jeans in Picaros and Alph-Art (btw, how gorgeous does he look in that whole comic! His broad shoulders got me a little hot under the collar a few times!)
My favourite "outfit" would have to be his blue pyjamas and white tee shirt though - very sweet :)
LunarFelis
#15 · Posted: 23 Apr 2012 16:12
24 Apr 2012 12:16 - Merged topic:
Outfits you would like to see in Tintin?

I know we have a topic about our favourite outfits in Tintin and who is the best dressed character etc, but are there any outfits you would like to see your favourite character dressed in? Perhaps your country's national costume? (Mine's already been done in Black Island :P)
Personally, I would love to see Tintin dressed in a black suit - I don't know why, other than I think he'd look awesome. I'd also love to see the Captain in a kilt and the Professor in a lab coat for the same reasons.

Moderator Note: Due to the similarity of this to the other thread you mention, they have been merged.
The Tidy Tintinologist Team
Magpie
#16 · Posted: 24 Apr 2012 03:11
I would love to see Tintin dress up in a Canadian Mountie uniform!
Blistring_Barnacles
#17 · Posted: 24 Apr 2012 05:01
LunarFelis:
Personally, I would love to see Tintin dressed in a black suit

LunarFelis:
and the Professor in a lab coat

That would be pretty cool.
I can't really think of anything that Tintin hasn't already worn in the books that I'd like to see him in! (Besides what LunarFelis and Magpie said.)
dreamgirl
#18 · Posted: 7 Jul 2012 14:25
Ooohhhh......
I'd really love his jeans from Picaros , his kilt , his untucked blue shirt , ooh.... Ilove it all !!!
TintinRebecka
#19 · Posted: 7 Jul 2012 15:35
THATS a really difficult question...
I can not decide .... love all!!!! <3 :-D
hadtins
#20 · Posted: 3 Feb 2014 17:44
I think I like his usual blue sweater, plus fours and his overcoat. I also liked the kilt in Black Island, and the armour he wore when he went to America:) Actually, it gave me quite an idea to keep an armour as an outfit;)
Well, I like him in everything he's worn uptil now.

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!