Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Every Tintin title published in Arabic

Calculus99
#1 · Posted: 27 Apr 2012 13:18
Hi, I have managed to secure every Tintin title published in Arabic, 17 comics were printed in total. The collection includes the extremely rare Tintin in Tibet which cannot be found brand new anymore. I am looking to sell the entire collection as a whole. I am based in Egypt and would have to ship by courier to the buyer.
Thank you.

Moderator Note: Rather than cross-post, which we discourage, between this and the old wants thread, your other post has been deleted. That way all responses should be placed here.

The Tidy Tintinologist Team
khaled
#2 · Posted: 9 Dec 2014 18:14
Hi,

I'd like to buy the 17 comics all together, please advise price, it can be delivered in Cairo.

Thanks,
Khaled

Moderator Note: The original post is now over two years old, and the seller has not posted since; they also have not chosen to make their e-mail address public...
Even if the books are still available, you may have a long wait for a response...
The Timely Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!