Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Anybody inspired by Tintin?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Blistring_Barnacles
#21 · Posted: 21 May 2012 23:49
Kind of. I once made up a character as Tintin's girlfriend (before I knew about the no fan fiction thing) although I didn't write anything down. Then I kind of took Tintin out of it and now I'm writing about her adventures.
ZorrinosChullo
#22 · Posted: 22 May 2012 20:28
Herge definitely influenced me in terms of art as his style is so unique and brilliant. Also, I have just realised that Tintin's travelling around the globe is what makes me want to travel the world.
tintinisawesome
#23 · Posted: 2 Jun 2012 18:06
Yes, I became inspired to be a Journalist someday. I would like to also write my adventures down and publish them. The Tintin movie in theaters and other vidios on Youtube were very interesting. I was convinced that is Tintin can do it, than I can too.
ilovetintin
#24 · Posted: 31 Aug 2012 20:28
flipper78
I'm inspired by both Tintin and Hergé. Hergé is so amazing!!
I want to drawing comics like this!! but in my own style! How did he ever think of all the awesome plot lines? He's just amazing! And Tintin is my hero!
hadtins
#25 · Posted: 3 Mar 2014 18:03
Well, I'm completely inspired by Tintin. Tintin's helped me improve my drawings, brush up my knowledge and done everything really. And my ambition is -
* Either a journalist
* Or an astronaut(Tintin's got me interested in space science ever since I read the 2 moon books)
* Or an animator( I want to work for the other movies of the Tintin trilogy)
Heaven knows however what I'm really going to be. But I can say this much, whatever I'll be, it will be because of Tintin.
youtin
#26 · Posted: 3 Aug 2014 15:30
My English vocabulary expanded A LOT thanks to reading all the Tintin books when I was a kid. I was known as a walking dictionary by 5th grade.

I mistakenly thought that Tintin was Spanish and lived in Spain (due to that panel in The Crab with the Golden Claws when Tintin was piloting a plane and asked Capt. Haddock, "Is this the way to Spain?"). Unsure of what to study in university, I opted to major in Spanish ('cause Tintin >_>; )

But now I know the original comics are in French so I'm going to study French soon :)
creativejournalist
#27 · Posted: 9 Jul 2015 01:31
Tintin has been a large inspiration, even as I work now.

Being the childhood hero he always was, and still is, Tintin has pushed me to become a journalist. It was not that easy, but it's worth it. Though I'm the type to not really leave my seat but being a fan of world history, Tintin inspired me to one day get off the chair and travel around the world, creating more adventures of my own.
CK95
#28 · Posted: 5 Sep 2015 15:41
My son....

Moderator note: Sorry CK95, but the link you posted - I'm guessing to a picture of your son in a Tintin costume - didn't seem to work. It took me to a page saying "image removed". Maybe check it and try again. You can use use the edit function to re-add a working weblink to this post, (and, for neatness, you can actually use the URL link button to make any word in your post simply link to the webpage you want to take us to, rather than posting the long webpage-address itself).

Hoping that's helpful :)
Balthazar (moderator)

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!