Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

"Unicorn" Movie: how to play the Flash game [Warning: will include spoilers!]

Tintinrulz
#1 · Posted: 13 Aug 2011 08:30
I don't know how to play it. I saw Silk take my wallet tried to chase him down but he denied having any involvement in pickpocketing. :P
jock123
#2 · Posted: 13 Aug 2011 20:03
I'm not an expert, but you have to collect evidence against him to prove he's the culprit, then track him down. You should have seen a dialog box to this effect, just after you found your wallet gone at the stall where the model Unicorn is to be found.

If you missed this, click on the wallet icon in the upper right of the screen, and it will tell you what you need to find.

Hope this helps!
Rianna Lauren
#3 · Posted: 14 Aug 2011 02:18
I've played all three levels and managed to get through, it was fun! I'm going to be super specific with clues and what to do here, so if you don't want to know please look away. :s

So yes, you need to collect evidence first. (Specifically the "wanted" poster that you actually passed by at the beginning of the level, a newspaper, and a fallen handkerchief.) When you've done this, go look for Silk and prepare for a fist fight. Then go back to where you found the Unicorn.

Also, when you find a car on the edge of the market (there are two) get in and look for the parchments. The third one is scattered in the market. Make sure you do this before you get your Unicorn and make your way out the market.

Good luck!
Tintinrulz
#4 · Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:36
Thanks, guys. It wasn't difficult once you gave me hints of what to do. I've played all three levels now. It takes about 20mins. The game wasn't anything great but it was a good bit of fun and it was Tintin.
tintinisawesome
#5 · Posted: 2 Jun 2012 18:19
I beat the whole game. It was ok graphics, but over all fun. It took me 5 Min. to finish the game. I thought it was too short but it was enjoyable.

When you first start, your wallet is stolen, so you must find clues to affirm that Slik is the thief.

Then you must punch him till he's knocked out. You can figure out the rest by yourself.

It is really quite easy. Hope you enjoy it!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!