Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 8 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

tintinsgf
#71 · Posted: 17 May 2012 06:24
Blistring_Barnacles:
You realize that my job has been edited four or five times by now? :)

Sorry for that, some of us just can't help criticizing your choice, I think, haha XD.

mct16:
That would be making poor Irma redundant :(

Wait, I thought Irma only helps Castafiore, and Wagner does all his necessities all on his own.

And oh, I think I can be Tintin's fellow mountaineer, which means he could count on me for mountain climbing mate.
tintinisawesome
#72 · Posted: 14 Jun 2012 03:32
I would probably be a reporter for The Little Twentieth and then later meet up with Tintin and go on adventures with him. Then later on we fall in love! (Sounds weird, eh?)
dreamgirl
#73 · Posted: 6 Jul 2012 16:44
I would love to be a cheery photographer expert - which is a girl - that suddenly show up on Marlinspike hall.. And step by step Tintin will fell in love on her...
( although she is a heartbreaker )
TintinRebecka
#74 · Posted: 7 Jul 2012 03:35
hm ... then I would been another reporter. then be friend with him by the job. so be friend on real. I be with him on some adventures, so in one of them, Tintin be suddenly in love with me ..... :3 <3

ha ha ha.... I think It's funny because It's true! thats the character I will be if I were In Tintin's world ;-)
dreamgirl
#75 · Posted: 7 Jul 2012 14:10
Noooo!!! Hmm.....then i will be an photographer expert that Tintin will fall in love with...but i dont realized.. Then Tintin would be desperate to make me noticed his love....
Aaaah.....his youth........

#heart scream....
joko
#76 · Posted: 14 Jul 2012 07:02
I would be anoher magpie that help stel the emerald in Castifiore Emerald, which is my favourite book!
lulucutie47
#77 · Posted: 31 Jul 2012 22:39
since there is not very many women/girls in the adventures of tintin, I would want to be a girl, Im not sure what my occupation would be, but preferably someone who works with tintin, and eventually he and I would fall into a romantic relationship, but, being 15, we couldn't get married right then. 5 long years later, we would finally be married, but we would still go an amazing adventures together long into our late 50s, then living a wonderful retirement. Not to mention 3 kids.

Oh, look how cheesy and dramatic I can be!
SteppenBow59
#78 · Posted: 3 Aug 2012 06:56
I would be the girl who is basically a clumsy oaf and constantly makes social blunders. Nevertheless, I would have a heart of gold and can actually protect myself. Naturally, I would have a soft spot for Tintin as well.
*sigh*... I can wish, LOL! XD

Martie
MyDearWatson
#79 · Posted: 3 Sep 2016 16:41
I'd like to be Tintin's flatmate who has some deductive skills, perhaps.
OptimisticTimelord26
#80 · Posted: 7 Sep 2016 01:25
I'd be a cartoonist and work at Tintin's newspaper. Maybe I would be like Chang; be an important character, yet only appear in two comics.

Page  Page 8 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!