Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

When do you like to read Tintin - in bed?

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

jock123
#11 · Posted: 18 Feb 2009 10:59
number1fan:
Im off ill

Sorry to hear it Terry - I hope that it isn’t an Inca curse? ;-)

I read Tintin from time to time before bed and in bed; I have also listened to the radio series on my iPod as I fall asleep - it’s like being told a story! The downsides are a) falling asleep before the end, and b) waking up to find the next one has started…
number1fan
#12 · Posted: 18 Feb 2009 17:12
yea i did have an inca curse me mate tintin took day off from walking around marlinspike poped over to peru and stopped it for me.
Revercub24
#13 · Posted: 2 Mar 2009 19:45
I read Tintin before bed too; I actually kept all the comics under the bed in my room here - but then yesterday my Dad, when he and Mum dropped me back at Uni, made a point of stacking them all in my shelf.

Sometimes I've got worried about things and when I couldn't sleep, I read Tintin to cheer myself up. It's a great antidote.
NikkiRoux
#14 · Posted: 13 Mar 2009 08:13
Yes, especially if I've watched something that might give me dreams I could do without. I flip through some comics to comfort me.
Star Child
#15 · Posted: 11 Mar 2012 05:40
I read Tintin every time, even at bedtime...but it's risky, I usually do that on a school night, so if Mum catches me, I'm toast! =)
tintinsgf
#16 · Posted: 11 Mar 2012 15:59
Well, sometimes. Because at bed time I'll definitely need some precious sleep, which means I need to sleep right away. But when I have difficulties on closing my eyes, one Tintin album is in my hand. :D
Magpie
#17 · Posted: 23 Mar 2012 01:23
I read them quite often before bed, because I simply can't put it down! I have a fond memories of staying up until 1:30 AM to finish Calculus Affair!
ilovetintin
#18 · Posted: 31 Aug 2012 20:26
Usually I'm too tired to do that, I just fall asleep, but on weekends, I sometimes read Tintin books in the morning ^^ it's awesome :D
Levent
#19 · Posted: 6 Oct 2012 14:34
Yes, several times I used to read Tintin books before bed.
Gayboy
#20 · Posted: 10 Mar 2013 01:55
I've read every book at least three times. since I was 10. Now I just read Fanfiction or slash/fanfiction. I usually read it before I go to sleep every other night or so.

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!