Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

You know you're a Tintin fan when...

Page  Page 34 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next » 

tintinroxs
#331 · Posted: 22 Oct 2012 23:46
I carved my pumpkin to look like Tintin. But with my artistic talents, it will probably end up scaring someone.
NikkiRoux
#332 · Posted: 23 Oct 2012 08:00
When you remove sticky plaster and consider for a brief moment attempting to dispose of it using Captain Haddock's method from Calculus Affair.
I didn't put it into practice, though. The bandage was bloody and it would not have been hygienic.
tintinsgf
#333 · Posted: 23 Oct 2012 17:40
When you see a picture of a stylized bird* illustration and it suddenly reminds you of the Syldavian pelican seal.

*In my case, it was an albatross ;)
liempatricia
#334 · Posted: 2 Nov 2012 14:49
Reply to the Tintinologist team: Sorry about the- coupon-tearing-from magazine post stuff that was posted a few weeks ago,It was happened to my mom,really,I'm not lying.Apparently,that message was not sent by me,but my younger sister who was using my account while I was in the bathroom,(I didn't log out at that time since I wasn't finished with my post yet!)I couldn't do anything about it,since after that,my computer crashed! (My computer was just fixed,so I can continue posting here!) I hope you can forgive me,I'll try as hard as I can to prevent it from happening again! (p.s:I NEVER dare to steal anything,expecially tintin themed cause I'm afraid that Herge will be mad at me and send Rascar capac to my room to torture me!,that might be crazy,but that's the way I think!)..
Now..to stay on topic
You always think that Lunar Jim is Tintin himself,since they're really look alike! (But I'm not really sure about this,need to check again..but if I remember corretly,I always did this since I was 6 years old,even until now!XD)
Magpie
#335 · Posted: 4 Nov 2012 18:11

You manage to convince your French teacher to let your class have a Tintin unit! Now I can learn about
Tintin in school, and get graded on my Tintin knowledge! Yes!
tintinsgf
#336 · Posted: 9 Dec 2012 04:23
When you watch a TV show featuring a reporter* who is always hot on trail for stories and investigations, and then the reporter reminds you of Tintin, you truly know that you're a Tintin fan.

*If you wonder what show it is, it is The Hour. Of course Freddie and Tintin are totally different, but when Freddie is investigating something, I just can't help to think that he reminds me to Tintin XD.
liempatricia
#337 · Posted: 8 Jan 2013 10:32
You know you're a Tintin fan when…
- You're watching CSI:New York and think that the guy who played Sid (his name is Robert Joy, if I remember correctly!) is actually Hergé who came back to life! (Actually happened to my little sister, Lol!)
- You're using your schoolbook (or any other books) to shield yourself from your friend's angry outburst, since you don't want to get "wet" (See the Thom(p)son twins in Explorers to see what I mean!)*
*In my math teacher's case, he use his math book… (just happened 2 days ago!!)
mct16
#338 · Posted: 20 Jan 2013 23:07
... you go to the library, take a couple of Tintin books from the shelves, take them to the toilet and rip out the security tags in the books. Thus you can take them out without actually borrowing them or setting off the alarm.

No, it wasn't me who did this, but some rotter in the library in which I work. If you know of anyone in the area of Hertfordshire, UK, who has recently acquired some used "Tintin" books, please let us know and we'll raid his house and jail him for life!
liempatricia
#339 · Posted: 22 Jan 2013 12:40
You know you're a Tintin fan when..
You saw some basketballs (the ones which is marked "Spalding" on them)on any sports kit shop and you keep thinking about Spalding! (See "Flight 714) This is ALWAYS happened to me! XD
Gayboy
#340 · Posted: 5 Mar 2013 16:53
You definitely know your a fan when you have written almost a 150,000 word fanfiction, drawn at least 20+ pictures and colored them, and finally made a music video about Tintin and friends.

Page  Page 34 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!