Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Lake of Sharks: General discussion

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

mct16
#41 · Posted: 5 Nov 2012 12:30
blisteringbarnacle:
We never hear anything about that pearl again.

The whole point of the plot is that valuable items, such as jewellery and works of art, are being stolen and replaced by fakes. The theft of the pearl is an example of this. It is quite likely among the items collected by Rastapopoulos and recovered when he and his men are arrested.
cakes200
#42 · Posted: 26 Nov 2012 02:17
tintinagalog:
I watched this 1972 movie repeatedly, and I can see nothing ill in the plot. It's exciting and heart-stopping for me.

Actually I felt the same way when I first watched it not too long ago. It's not like Hergé's stories but I enjoy seeing others' take on Tintin. And as was commented, this film had some quite romantic scenery!

tintinagalog:
Between the highest 1 and the lowest 10, I rate it 4.

Same. It's not that bad (except for the Captain's English voice... yes, it's that bad.)

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!