Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What kind of music do you like?

Page  Page 6 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Lurker
#51 · Posted: 29 Mar 2012 17:24
I have started to play "1,001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die" via Spotify. Atomic Mr Basie is on just now.

http://www.listology.com/list/1001-albums-you-must-hear-you-die

Playing this list thru may take more time than I thought...
ireallylovetintin
#52 · Posted: 19 Aug 2012 01:10
Coldplay is my favorite.
Colonel Jorgen
#53 · Posted: 19 Aug 2012 11:37
I like all kinds of music. Blues in particular, is a favourite, with performers like Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf. I also have a passion for Jazz, a la Miles Davis, John Coltrane and Charlie "Bird" Parker. Rock and Roll, Rock, Psychedelic Rock and Soul and Funk are also all genres I enjoy, and to a lesser extent Folk and Country and Western as well.
ilovetintin
#54 · Posted: 28 Aug 2012 04:15
I love kpop, OneRepublic, Coldplay, The Birthday Massacre, Epica, and Kimbra
GSC
#55 · Posted: 28 Aug 2012 19:20
I lisen to a Really weird russian band called Aquarium. They don't have any peticular stile. His music styles range from tecno trance to 1940's music.
Gayboy
#56 · Posted: 26 Jun 2013 02:13
Actually I really like classical music best. Frederick Chopin is my favorite Romantic composer, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is my favorite Classic composer, and J.S. Bach would fit in my favorite Baroque composer.
50 Spann
#57 · Posted: 27 Jun 2013 20:00
The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Donovan, Shirley & Dolly Collins, The Incredible String Band, Pentangle and Steeleye Span are favourites.
Momber
#58 · Posted: 28 Jun 2013 15:46
Mostly vintage instrumental rock. The Ventures are my favorite band. There are loads of instrumental guitarists I enjoy such as: Chet Atkins, Harvey Mandel, Takeshi Terauchi, Duane Eddy, Leo Kottke, Roy Buchanan, Dennis Coffey... Also 1920's jazz, ragtime blues (Blind Blake is my favorite) and some classical. I've been playing the guitar for many years.
FormulaFourteen
#59 · Posted: 5 Jul 2013 04:36
I've long been a huge fan of traditional Bluegrass music... Larry Sparks, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Johnson Mountain Boys, The Country Gentlemen...
tuhatkauno
#60 · Posted: 10 Jul 2013 23:55
FormulaFourteen

I just love bluegrass, I'm a huge Union Station fan. Even Hayseed Dixie works, in small doses.

But Sheryl Crow and Susan Tedeschi (with Derek Trucks of course) are the very best.

Page  Page 6 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!