Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What kind of music do you like?

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Pahk
#61 · Posted: 16 Jul 2013 14:41
midnightblueowl:
The Rasmus, does anyone here know them?

In fact, I do know them, but that's no wonder since I'm Finnish. Not then music I usually listen to, but I still think it's good :)

Mostly I listen to punk rock and metal. Children of Bodom is one of my favorite bands, they're also Finnish. And Nightwish is always cool. I'm pretty patriotic, listening to Bands from my own country, haha :P I guess most people do that. But there are tons of bands I like, e.g. Sick Puppies, Alestorm, Ozzy Osbourne, Dream Evil, Rammstein...
Tintin3415
#62 · Posted: 18 Jul 2013 03:20
I love The Beatles, I like most 60s music.
GSC
#63 · Posted: 14 Sep 2013 17:27
I like Trance music. You know, people like Armin Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate and the likes. Anybody else listen to this type?
hadtins
#64 · Posted: 7 Mar 2014 17:32
Mostly, I like classical music, especially the ones by Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky and many others. John Williams' Theme from Schindler's List and the Tintin musics, of course are favourites too. I listen to the piano pieces played by Richard Clayderman mostly. I like soft ballads too, and a few jazzes. El Bimbo is my favourite piece on the guitar and Maple leaf and Mariage d' amour are my favourites on piano.

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!