Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Rate the series by story

rodney
#1 · Posted: 15 Aug 2013 01:00
Hi All,

I've recently purchased the complete episode box set and intend to watch each episode in order as in the past I've only seen parts of each - never the complete series in full.

Depending on my free time, I may even watch each with the book at hand to note the similarities or (I'm assuming) the varying differences for each.

Maybe we could use this thread so everyone could rate each episode and their opinions on what was good or bad?

I've post my reviews of each once I watched the series!

From memory, one part I thought fantastic about the series was the part in Crystal Balls/Prisoners (can't remember which one!)
A great part was a voice over/recap by Tintin in explaining the story so far. It actually showed the expedition team opening Rascar's tomb and violating it.
I thought this was impressive and could have even added to the actual books!!
Mikael Uhlin
#2 · Posted: 16 Aug 2013 21:07
rodney:
one part I thought fantastic about the series was the part in Crystal Balls/Prisoners (can't remember which one!) A great part was a voice over/recap by Tintin in explaining the story so far. It actually showed the expedition team opening Rascar's tomb and violating it. I thought this was impressive and could have even added to the actual books

A similar scene was in Belvision's 1969 movie version of Prisoners, so I guess that's where Ellipse-Nelvana got the idea.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!