Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Discuss your user name!

Page  Page 17 of 18:  « Previous  1  ...  15  16  17  18  Next » 

Signora Castoroili
#161 · Posted: 3 Apr 2012 12:39
Like AngelofLight said, Castafiore is the only decent female character. Haddock calls her Signora Castoroili when she gets his name wrong (again!). I read it and it stuck.
JEEP
#162 · Posted: 3 Apr 2012 16:09
Well, mine is pretty straightforward; my name is Jakob Elbæk Egegaard Pedersen. JEEP is simply my initials.
LunarFelis
#163 · Posted: 24 Apr 2012 18:11
Lunar = Moon
Felis = Cat
Because I'm always being told I'm "wired to the moon" (I feel I should dispute this but... Meh), I love cats and Cat is my nickname. And it's always available as a username, lol.
calculite
#164 · Posted: 28 Apr 2012 23:30
I was introduced to Tintin through the books, but my name is based off the Belvision cartoons. In the Shooting Star, Calculus is the professor, so the new metal is named calculite. Also, my favorite character is Calculus, so calculite seemed fitting.
SteppenBow59
#165 · Posted: 3 Aug 2012 20:50
My username is a combination of my favorite band, Steppenwolf, and my favorite actress, Clara Bow. The 59 is just a street in Houston.
BlackadderFan
#166 · Posted: 2 Dec 2012 18:01
My username is simple - earlier this year I first watched (and got addicted to) the British comedy series Blackadder.
Emdy
#167 · Posted: 6 Mar 2013 02:00
I did more or less the same thing as Herge: I spelled my initials phonetically, but I didn't bother switching them.
FormulaFourteen
#168 · Posted: 4 Jun 2013 20:28
My handle's pretty obvious... the name of Dr. Muller's petrol-exploding tablets in Tintin Land of Black Gold. I wanted a cool, quirky name from the Tintin books, something not too obscure, but not something really well known either.
Pahk
#169 · Posted: 21 Jul 2013 15:32
Pahk is the Finnish name of Skut (or Szut, as it is in the French version). It was the first Tintin-realated username that came to mind when I registered. Also, I liked the character a lot when I was a child ^^)
hadtins
#170 · Posted: 7 Jan 2014 17:55
As for me, anyone can see my username is a simple combination of Haddock, Tintin and the 's' for Snowy. It all started at school, when I and two others started a Detective cum Tintin fan club with its name as "Hadtins" and the members are called "Tindocks".
:)

Page  Page 17 of 18:  « Previous  1  ...  15  16  17  18  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!