Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Ever used Tintin in your school projects or essays?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

greatsnakes
#21 · Posted: 18 Feb 2009 21:15
Voluma:
At primary school we called them classes, at secondary school they're forms.

Ahh okay. Here it's just class, whether you're in grade one or grade ten and so I was wondering if form meant something else. To keep this on topic: I just received an art assignment that fits well with the initial question. It is to draw two characters in some sort of combat - showcasing movement and correct form. So, I was compiling a list of things to draw inspiration from when I thought, hey! The books are perfect for this. Tons of wonderfully choreographed and fun action scenes.
Je suis Tintin
#22 · Posted: 21 Feb 2009 17:20
I made a Tintin movie for my english class and Everyone thinks it's great.
I also liked writing reports on Tintin in almost every subject.
It's really funny, but on almost every homework sheet, I made a litte drawing of Tintin.
hadtins
#23 · Posted: 7 Mar 2014 18:02
Indeed, I used Tintin not only for my project, but also in an essay in an annual examination.
In our E.V.S. project, we were given a topic as to how we could check pollution. So there were pictures of Tintin (reporting on the serious catastrophic effects of pollution), Haddock(recycling his alcohol bottles), Snowy(digging the earth, not for bones but for planting trees), and Professor Calculus(he had invented a new gadget for stopping pollution) on my project. And luckily, it earned me 86 out of 100.
And as for essay, in our English grammar exam, we were told to write an essay on a train robbery. Even there, Tintin found mention at least 3 times. I don't know how much I got for the essay( marks aren't told in the annuals), but I did have an AA grade in my report card.

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!