Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Works influenced/inspired by Hergé /

Tintin in Thailand

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Cutts_The_Butcher
#31 · Posted: 31 Aug 2010 00:34
i may be a huge fan of Tintin but i don't mind the occasional clever parody of Herge's boy reporter but Tintin in Thailand wasn't even clever, i read the first few pages of it and was just like "this is just hideous", its badly drawn AND badly written; both MASSIVE insults not only to Moulinsart, but to Herge's very memory
hadtins
#32 · Posted: 8 Mar 2014 06:45
I read only as much as the second page and was plain bored. Wonder how that person could do something like that. I read what the other Tintinologists wrote, and I agree with you all 101%. It is NOT a Tintin book, and I hope nobody reads it. And another point, how can a person who has gone through the snow in Tibet and the icebergs in the Shooting Star catch a cold sitting in Marlinspike? It's got nothing in it, I must say. Worse than the worst book I've read.
tintin in thailand
#33 · Posted: 9 May 2014 15:48
Content removed

Moderator Note: Please don't just copy and paste articles from other websites; it isn't fair to the other site, as they lose the traffic, while having done the work.

The Tintinologist Team

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!