Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Extreme Tintin: launch of Kuifje Raket

Harrock n roll
#1 · Posted: 26 Nov 2004 12:01
Some files relating to the launches of the "Kuifje Raket" made by amateur rocketeers from the Tripoli project in the Netherlands.

A 3mb film (zipped .avi) of the launch

Rocket plans

More pictures can be found at their site

Update September 2005 Deleted some of the links which had gone dead. For those still interested go to the main site and look under "Projects". There's also a great Thunderbird 3!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 26 Nov 2004 23:40
Hey, that’s really good! It looks just as I’d have hoped it would, and the fact that it flies (okay, I know they have installed avionics etc. to guide it etc.) is remarkable!

I also like the fact that the plans refer to the one in the book as the “real” rocket in reference to the scale...

Nice find, Harrock!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!