Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

[Closed] Merry Christmas 2014!

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 17 Dec 2014 22:22
As Christmas is only 7 sleeps away, I want to take the opportunity to personally thank you--members and readers--for your continued interest in, and support of Tintinologist.org this year. I also want to thank my wonderful colleagues who have so generously given their time, energy and expertise this year to make Tintinologist.org a happy and helpful place for Tintin fans to visit--Team, you are awesome!

I hope you will enjoy this year's official Tintinologist.org Christmas card, made by our resident master-of-all-trades, Simon jock123 Doyle, just for you. :)

Have a lovely Christmas, and best wishes for 2015 --
Irene
jock123
#2 · Posted: 18 Dec 2014 19:10
Aww, shucks! :-)

I'd just like to take a moment to offer Irene a big "Thank You!" from all of us for all that she does to keep the website up, running and (maybe most importantly) free for us all to enjoy.

It's very easy to think that the Internet just happens, and that websites are just there, but all that we see and do here is facilitated by all the many hours which Irene puts into keeping the technical side of things tickety-boo, and the fact that she takes care of all the hosting, buying of internet addys and the myriad other tasks that it takes to give us the Tintinologist home that we have here on the Web.

I join her in wishing you all a joyful Christmas, and look forward to hearing from you all on matters Tintin-related throughout the year to come.
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 20 Dec 2014 09:39
Mary CHRISTmas, one and all!
prairiegrass
#4 · Posted: 20 Dec 2014 10:53
Many, many thanks to all who make this site happen as well as to its wonderful contributors. It's a wonderful community. As an English speaking Tintin fan this site, through its maintainers and contributors, is invaluable. Merry, merry Christmas and may a truly exciting new year await you. Blistering barnacles to all! :-)
- august
hadtins
#5 · Posted: 22 Dec 2014 14:01
Hello all, writing after many days. Couldn't write for a long time because of a very poor net connection at our house, and also for reasons of higher studies.
Anyway, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and an equally HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the members here and other Tintin fans all over the world. May Tintin bring happiness and joy in all the years to come. And cheers to the Tintinologist.org, and for that marvelous Christmas card. Thanks!
Merry Christmas once again!
(I'm having a grand time, presently, making ten thousands of Tintin Christmas card for friend and teachers and relatives, and listening to Christmas carols while I make them.)
So long... :)

This topic is closed.