Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Original limited-edition Covent Garden Tintin & Snowy jumper

tessaj
#1 · Posted: 21 Mar 2015 08:30
I've finally decided to part with my original limited edition Tintin and Snowy hand-knitted jumper. It was bought for me as a present from the Covent Garden Tintin Shop, but was always way too big for me (it's probably M/L) so I've worn it once and then it's just been stored.

It is grey in colour with Tintin and Snowy's faces on the front - the same as worn by Sting and Victoria Wood.

It is in really excellent condition.

Moderator Note: The poster has been contacted to ask for further information about how they plan to go about selling their jumper, as they have not included this in the message.

Please refrain from adding to the thread until they have done so.

Many thanks,

The Tintinologist Team
tessaj
#2 · Posted: 30 Mar 2015 09:31
tessaj
For sale, original Tintin and Snowy limited edition hand knitted jumper from Covent Garden Tintin shop. In excellent condition. Worn once and stored since. It's too large for me, so has to go.
For sale now on eBay, under member name arsenal66.

Moderator Note: Thanks for the update - a link to your sale has been added.
Good luck!
The Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!