Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Any Beatles fans out there?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Tintin3415
#21 · Posted: 3 Jan 2014 03:22
tuhatkauno:
I can promise the band will have a brilliant future.

Haha I bet they will;-)
captaintintinsnow
#22 · Posted: 7 Oct 2015 22:42
Oh heck - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I am twelve years old too!! ;)
Fave song: Strawberry Fields Forever
Fave album: Magical Mystery Tour
Fave Movie: Yellow Submarine
Fave Beatle: Duh!!! Ringo is the best, and cutest!!
Fave pic: All of them!
Fave story: How they go the title for A Hard Day's Night.

I think I went over board.

Again.

Moderator Note: Wow - yes, you are enthusiastic! However we ask you to keep your excitement in check to at least the extent of not typing so much in capitals - it's just a bit too intense! You can always use italics. We've notched it back a bit for you!
The Tintinologist Team on The Hill
Boris Fried
#23 · Posted: 20 Sep 2016 22:55
A Beatles fan since day one. I was 14 when they first hit the charts and even saw them live on stage in New Zealand during their 1964 world tour. I like all their albums. Help and Hard Day's night are standouts. There are very few groups or solo artists whose albums I can play repeatedly without skipping tracks, but I actually like all the Beatles stuff. I've played them regularly for over fifty years now.
jock123
#24 · Posted: 21 Sep 2016 16:23
Boris Fried:
saw them live on stage in New Zealand during their 1964 world tour.

Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch or Dunedin?
It was a famously hard leg of the tour, wasn't it - difficulties with sound, and the lack of police to control the crowds in some places. I'm sure that they talked about it in the Anthology TV series.

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!