Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Alix – "The Sacred Helmet" (1966)

Tim Conner
#1 · Posted: 9 Nov 2015 14:08
Saw this copy of the Jacques Martin "Alix" book, The Sacred Helmet on eBay UK.
Quite often comes into a discussion.
jock123
#2 · Posted: 9 Nov 2015 23:13
Good spot, Tim, but that's a very high price for a book in less than perfect condition, considering that it's starting at £99 but has a reserve above that.
I've got the two English-language Alix books which came out (the other two of the four named don't seem to have got off the drawing board) in very good to excellent condition, and I don't think I paid that much for them combined, let alone for one without a spine.

Patience and just keeping an eye out worked for me; it took a bit of time, but I'd counsel waiting and something better will come along - they are rare, but not impossible to get, and should cost less than this copy would suggest, or at least if you are going to part with the better part of £100 make sure it's an intact book.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!