Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Models: Request for further details, please.

Brett_Moz
#1 · Posted: 21 May 2016 07:21
Hi all

I'm new to collecting all things Tintin and have a couple of questions for you experts.

Firstly, I've just bought the JEEP WILLYS CJ 2a - Destination Moon (1:43 scale, orange series) and whilst it is still sealed, it came without the red leaflet that explains about the model like I have with my other model cars. Should it have one of these leaflets and if so does anyone know where I can find one?

Secondly, I have the Tintin & Snowny dressed as astronauts (12cm) but can't find the Captain Haddock version. Does it even exist and where can I find one?

Many thanks in advance.
dedemax
#2 · Posted: 21 May 2016 22:44
about the leaflet of the Jeep, it might be under the car, between the base and the seal ? For Captain Haddock there is a figurine in astronaut, it was nb 101 of the collection recently released in Belgium. Here is a link to the site : http://www.tintin-collection-figurines.com/figurines/haddock-en-scapha ndre-lunaire-8663219-946.html and you can probably find it on eBay or other site...
Brett_Moz
#3 · Posted: 23 May 2016 12:42
Thanks for the info dedemax,Unfortunatley the leaflet isn't between base and the seal. Hopefully one will appear on ebay etc. I hadn't discovered 'tintin-collection-figurines', I could easily spend a fortune with them :-)
dedemax
#4 · Posted: 25 May 2016 08:54
Here is one of Captain Haddock in his space-suit.
By the way, these figurines were sold for 13 € at the release, and should be accompanied by a booklet and a passport.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!