Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin's childhood, background, family etc.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

mct16
#11 · Posted: 12 Sep 2016 15:50
OptimisticTimelord26:
Time lords don't age... and heal very quickly from wounds.

Tintin may not age but that would mean that almost 99.5% of comic characters, from Batman to Andy Capp, are Time Lords from Gallifrey. Also, in "Blue Lotus", Tintin is injured by a bullet on page 49 and it takes a week for him to heal.

Besides, a blue London Metropolitan Police box, in the middle of Brussels would not be very discrete, let alone in the grounds of a country mansion.
jock123
#12 · Posted: 12 Sep 2016 18:54
OptimisticTimelord26:
Time lords don't age, play chess, and heal very quickly from wounds.

I don't really think there is anywhere to take this idea, really - it's not possible to judge why you would think this - for example all of the characteristics above apply to Captain Haddock just as readily.

So, no, I don't think there is any reason to suspect that Tintin is a Time Lord! :-)
Buttons4me
#13 · Posted: 12 Sep 2016 20:18
Yes Tintin doesn't age very well, in fact he ages about 4 - 5 years from the first comic to the last. As is m understanding anyway.
The Simpsons don't age and they've been around for years, I have yet to see anyone suggest they are time travelers.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!