Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Hergé: If you could ask him one question...?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

liempatricia
#11 · Posted: 2 Nov 2012 14:52
Umm... Tough decision to make...
I have to choose either "Why is Tintin's name Tintin?" or "How would Tintin and Alph-Art end...?"
blisteringbarnacle
#12 · Posted: 5 Nov 2012 03:11
Hmm, a couple have already been asked, such as how would Alph-Art end and why is Tintin called Tintin? I think I'd like to know what he thought of Spielberg and Jackson's movie, and the Ellipse-Nelvana series.
gorfdota
#13 · Posted: 5 Nov 2013 12:08
I'd love to know or about his personal political development, and how he changed his world-view from a very right wing one to a more balnaced one. Was it just the war that did it for him?
Gayboy
#14 · Posted: 19 Nov 2013 04:16
If I could get an honest answer, I would ask if he had feelings for his friend Tchang.
Pahk
#15 · Posted: 8 Dec 2013 17:22
Asking how Alph-Art would have ended would have been my first choice, but since so many here have already mentioned that I figured I'd come up with something else:
"How do you feel about fan fiction being written about Tintin?"
hadtins
#16 · Posted: 8 Mar 2014 10:43
I think I would have asked Hergé why he paid gratitude to his friend E. P. Jacobs by mummifying him?
Seems an odd way of paying gratitude to anyone!
Another question would be how did Hergé do what he has done?
Karaboudjan
#17 · Posted: 19 May 2016 22:15
I'd ask him if his dreams were as nutty as the ones in the books. They have to have come from somewhere! I'd also ask him what he would be doing if Tintin hadn't taken over his life.
OptimisticTimelord26
#18 · Posted: 20 Sep 2016 00:48
I would have so many questions!!!!!!!!
Did Tintin escape in Alph-Art?
What happened to his parents and family?
Why doesn't Tchang appear in more comics?
Why can't there be a new Tintin series?
Is Tintin a time lord?
Is Tintin a nickname or his real name?
What will happen to Martine?
jock123
#19 · Posted: 29 Sep 2016 23:06
Hmmm...? Before the discussion runs away in this manner...

Please, people, the purpose of the thread is to choose one question, not lists of enquiries! Playing the game is part of the fun. :-)

I'm sure everyone has many questions - but you must decide which single one is the one for you.

Please whittle your responses down to one only, folks: you have one chance to ask a single question for one answer!

In future, multiple submissions may be edited down or deleted!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!