Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Please introduce yourself!

Page  Page 48 of 52:  « Previous  1  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  Next » 

Miss Tintin
#471 · Posted: 7 Dec 2015 04:33
Hello, I am Dayeta. I am a 15 years old school student and I live in India. I am new here . I started to read Tintin comics when I was 11 and my love for them has not decreased even a little bit.I love Tintin very very much.So I have joined Tintinologist.Org. I want to thank the Tintinologist team for accepting me as a member. I am very happy to be here.

I won't disappoint you.
hadtins
#472 · Posted: 11 Dec 2015 09:54
Hi Dayeta, which part of India are you from? I'm 15 too, originally from Kolkata now staying in Delhi. Welcome here anyway :)
Miss Tintin
#473 · Posted: 12 Dec 2015 05:18
hadtins
Hello, nice to meet you. I am from West Bengal and I live at Bandel.The name of my district is Hooghly.Do you know the place?
hadtins
#474 · Posted: 13 Dec 2015 05:46
Miss Tintin
Yes sure, I know the place. I used to live in Kolkata near EM Bypass until a year ago when we were transferred to Delhi. Nice to meet you too:)
BlazingTigerEyes
#475 · Posted: 19 Sep 2016 00:15
Hi everyone! I'm from England and studying Animal Care at college. I'm 17 and first heard of Tintin when the movie came out. I started doing some background research on the movie and became a fan! I've now watched all the cartoons and read all the official books and except Tintin in the Congo.
marsbar
#476 · Posted: 20 Sep 2016 22:59
Welcome to our Tintin community, Miss Tintin and BlazingTigerEyes. :)
Miss Tintin
#477 · Posted: 21 Sep 2016 10:17
marsbar
Thank you very much
iluvtintin
#478 · Posted: 3 Oct 2016 02:29
I really don't have much to say. But I found out about Tintin by a old friend from the UK. I remember seeing the books and stuff when I was younger. I also remember seeing the trailers of the 2011 movie on TV. After that I was hook on Tintin. Now I'm collecting everything from him. I'm from the United States. There's not a lot of Tintin fans here. But I'm glad to be apart of this site to be with other fans. :)
sycophant
#479 · Posted: 14 Feb 2017 05:49
Grew up in the UK and was indoctrinated into the world of Tintin by my father, who grew up reading the comics as a boy in the 1960's. He passed his love down to me. I remember reading all of his comics back to front and taping the cartoon version of the comics as they aired on Channel 4 in the mid 90's. Still remember the Tintin store in Covent Garden.

Now as an adult, I'm building my own Tintin library, like my father once did. Tintin is as much a part of my childhood as anything else, and I plan on passing the multi-generational love down to my future kids one day. My favorite character is certainly captain Haddock, because of his unwavering loyalty to his friends and also his temper and fantastic outbursts with colorful language. My favorite Tintin book is the Calculus Affair because to me, that feels like it's Tintin at his most adventurous and spy-like.

Blistering Barnacles!
belvisionfan
#480 · Posted: 14 Feb 2017 16:34
My name is Shawn, I'm 14, from Liberty Lake Washington. I have been a Tintin fan since I read Tintin in America when I was 6. I joined the forum about a year ago or so but never got around to going onto this topic. It's a good idea, though.

Grrrrreat greedy guts!

Page  Page 48 of 52:  « Previous  1  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!