Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Wanted: Belvision cartoon episodes on film

Doveboy
#1 · Posted: 12 Oct 2016 16:18
I am wondering if anyone on here has film prints of the Belvision cartoon episodes from the 60's? I am seeking 16 or 35mm prints.

I have several myself, purchased over the last 15 years from collectors and I am talking official film prints as used for television broadcast. I have the following prints:

Crab with the Golden Claws: 16mm; all 17 episodes; colour, sound.
Secret of the Unicorn: colour sound double length episodes top and tailed into one episode. Five reels
Red Rackham's Treasure: 17 episodes colour sound; both French titled versions and English titles ex-BBC prints
Black Island 9 episodes only; colour, sound

Would like the rest if any of you collectors have any?

Please note I am only interested in the original television film prints and not obviously any copied materials!
VGRetro
#2 · Posted: 4 Nov 2016 23:14
Doveboy
Which episodes of Black Island do you have?
belvisionfan
#3 · Posted: 19 Jan 2017 04:48
Doveboy
I don't suppose you would be willing to sell?

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!