Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Would Tintin make a good boyfriend?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Karaboudjan
#11 · Posted: 25 May 2016 08:40
Or the Clarksons in Seven Crystal Balls. Perhaps I should change my first post to "high profile marriage."
FormulaFourteen
#12 · Posted: 26 May 2016 04:33
Good points. I figured there must be some I was just blanking on... For some reason the only couple I could come up with was Mr. and Mrs. Snowball from Cigars of the Pharaoh! That's about as obscure-secondary character as you can get, though.

Anyway, sorry, a bit of an off-topic rabbit hole there...
MyDearWatson
#13 · Posted: 24 Aug 2016 20:46
His partner would surely have to be as adventurous and brave as he. They would also have to be intelligent and level-headed. I'm saying this because a bland, stay-at-home love interest would be really boring and play down the excitement (to me, at least). They would pester Tintin to bring them on his quests, which he would refuse at first for fear of their safety, but slowly agrees to bring them along on bigger and bigger adventures, and makes it a habit. And they must also possess the aforementioned qualities because I have no doubt that they'd be kidnapped by his enemies in order to be held against him. I don't see why I wouldn't ask him out; he kind of is my type ;).
Buttons4me
#14 · Posted: 10 Sep 2016 14:16
Yea, I think Tintin would be a bit too good of a boyfriend, if he wanted to have a girlfriend of course.
The only time I can see Tintin with a girlfriend is when he's not as busy solving crimes etc.
OptimisticTimelord26
#15 · Posted: 8 Nov 2016 23:51
To be honest, this topic reminds me of the Doctor, from Doctor Who. Tintin's relationships would probably be like the Doctor and his companions. Going off of what MyDearWatson said, Tintin's girlfriend (or boyfriend) would probably pester him into taking them on his adventures, much like how Clara and Donna Noble are stubborn and love excitement.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!