Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

On the Go Tours: 'Destination Tintin"

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 11 Nov 2016 11:20
Destination Tintin

Described as "In exclusive association with Moulinsart, we bring you a rare, endorsed and never-before available opportunity to travel in the footsteps of the world's favourite adventurer. In a time when television and the internet didn't exist and travel was reserved for professional explorers, royalty or the rich, Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus and the Thom(p)sons took the world to places it had never seen – serenaded occasionally by Bianca Castafiore of course. But now you can pack your bags, your binoculars and your leather case and prepare yourself for your own mystery and adventure".

Who's booking?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 13 Nov 2016 18:11
That's odd: there used to be a thread about these tours, but I don't know what's happened to it, as I can't find it.

They have been offering them for a few years now, and Harrock n roll and I went to a presentation that Michael Farr (who is involved as a tour guide/ expert for parties on the excursion) gave about them.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!