Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin and the Golden Fleece: Favourite moments?

snowybella
#1 · Posted: 18 May 2017 08:15
(I did a search and couldn't find anything, so sorry if this has already been done before)

If you've seen the movie, what are your favourite moments in Tintin and the Golden Fleece?

My favourite moment is when Snowy rolls in the fuse, and when Captain Haddock congratulates him he says something like "Snowy's on fire!", and then dips Snowy several times in a barrel of water! You woudn't believe how many times I rewinded that part.

snowybella

PS: does this scene happen in the movie book?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 19 May 2017 23:14
I like it all, but a stand out moment is the boat trip they take along the water-front, looking at all the massive boats moored there, and obviously thinking The Golden Fleece will be one of these - and then getting their first view of the little tramp steamer hidden behind them. Priceless!
snowybella:
PS: does this scene happen in the movie book?

Yes - it's sort of integral to the story, so it would be hard to do it without it...! ;-)
There are three photos, showing Snowy lying on the fuse, Haddock's reaction, and Snowy being dunked in the barrel!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!