Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For sale: Tintin resin collectible figurines - 2005 Moulinsart "Tintin & Snowy joy"

SoopaGav
#1 · Posted: 26 May 2017 14:02
Hi

I'm looking to find a buyer for our remaining Tintin collectibles, we have approximately 12 available.

Limited edition and numbered resin Tintin figurines. Our main line of work is promotional merchandise, however these came up and we decided to take the remaining stock. We've held on to them for a few years now, I believe we purchased them in 2010 direct from a European wholesaler.

The figures are of 'Tintin and Snowy joy' from Tintin in Tibet (La Joie De tintin & Milou). Produced in 2005 Moulinart, designed by Leblon, they are limited edition, individually numbered collectibles standing 19cm high and all brand new in their boxes. (Images available)

I know these are now quite hard to come buy and there's virtually no stock anywhere on line and I wondered whether there might be any interest, or whether somebody could perhaps point me in the right direction?

Any help would be much appreciated.
dedemax
#2 · Posted: 30 May 2017 09:04
Hi ! can you send me pictures and the requested price, please ? thanks !
(I don't know if I have to write my email address here.. ?)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!