Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Official Tintin App: Free supplementary materials (and more!) in the French version

blistering_barnacles
#1 · Posted: 19 Sep 2017 22:59
Hi, not sure where the best section to post this in is.

I've been flicking through the newly updated Tintin app and noticed that if you download the preview versions of the books you also get access to a whole bundle of free extras, such as the Tintin travel guides and the extra information originally compiled for the Young Readers editions, some fascinating reading.

For fun I also switched the app into French, where there's also available the Black and White version of Tintin in the Congo (if you buy the colour version first). It would be great for the English version to get this.

Interesting you can buy all the Jo, Zette & Jocko series, including the Secret Ray (which has always been available in France) and Quick and Flupke (in their current 'Series' format). I wonder if the grand plan is to make these available in English eventually! Mr Farr certainly has his work cut out!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!