Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Please introduce yourself!

Page  Page 49 of 52:  « Previous  1  ...  48  49  50  51  52  Next » 

Cedric
#481 · Posted: 8 May 2017 02:30
Hey guys, I am so happy to have found out about this Forum!
I am happy to join. I am from Belgium.
I am a hardcore Tintin fan: I love Tintin, Captain Haddock, and (my favourite) Snowy!
I love stories like Tintin in Tibet and Destination Moon/ Explorers on the Moon!
I am a huge fan of Belgian comics like The Smurfs, Spirou, Cedric (my real life name is Cedric like Cedric BD lol!), Titeuf, Kid Paddle and Lucky Luke!
So yea! That's me!
Kickers
#482 · Posted: 15 May 2017 11:25
Cassie from down the border.
Trying to find answers to questions I have not found here yet.
Best: Tintin in Tibet.
Worst: Secret of The Unicorn.
Work for the government.
In a relationship with a wonderful non-judgemental person.
syaiful
#483 · Posted: 20 Jun 2017 10:05
admin

Hello,

I would like to re-introduce myself, I'm from 'Komunitas Tintin Indonesia'.
I haven't accessed the Tintinologist forums since 2006. So, it is more than 10 years!!

Today, I found my account when cleaning up my old emails... and voila!
So I am accessing it now.

Thanks to admin for keeping my account active.

Cheers,
Syaiful Bahri
admin
Administrator
#484 · Posted: 20 Jun 2017 23:18
Hello, Syaiful--good to have you back with us!
idirosyncratic
#485 · Posted: 29 Sep 2017 21:06
Hi! I'm idirosyncratic aka Rowe and, well, it's obvious I wouldn't be here if I weren't a fan!

My interest has lain dormant for 5 years, so it's quite overwhelming experiencing this second obsession wave. I didn't quite realise just how much I care for the series until now!

(I'm sure I had an account here previously but alas, cannot recall the details.)

I was first exposed to the series via the '07 London stage production and haven't looked back. The Calculus Affair is one of my favourite stories and I re-watch the Nelvana series and Belvision Temple of the Sun film every so often.

Recently, Tintin has been a topic on a podcast I co-host. I've noticed the episode has been shared on here too so thank you for sharing it, jock123. We're hoping to do a much more detailed episode about Herge and the series' context in the future.

Here's hoping my interest remains at a consistent level this time!
cbe_shyam
#486 · Posted: 1 Oct 2017 12:08
Hello All
I am Shyam, I am from India, currently residing in Miami, FL. I have been a fan of Tintin since childhood, I have collected all his official books/tv series and film(I have watched a couple of french movies with English subtitles) and I also collect scale model cars, I do have a few 1/43 tintin cars too.

As far as the characterization is concerned I like Captain Haddock.

Really happy to be part of this group.

Regards
Shyam
jock123
#487 · Posted: 1 Oct 2017 13:14
Welcome, Rowe, welcome Shyam!

Very glad to have you both aboard - thanks for your interest in the site, and look forward to your future Tintinology! :-)
Shivam302001
#488 · Posted: 6 Oct 2017 19:48
Hi my name is Shivam. I am 15 years old residing in India.
Don't take me as a beginner. I am a fan of Tintin since I was 5. Nice to be here.
So excited!
pwangdu
#489 · Posted: 12 Oct 2017 12:59
Hello, I am Peru from India.
Reading Tintin since: 1992
First Tintin book read: Cigars of the Pharaoh.
Favourite book: Cigars / Ottokar / Calculus / Blue Lotus
(cannot decide!)
Least favourites: Soviets, Castafiore, Sharks
jock123
#490 · Posted: 12 Oct 2017 13:04
Hello, and welcome, Shivam and Peru! Nice to have you here!

Page  Page 49 of 52:  « Previous  1  ...  48  49  50  51  52  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!