Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How many Tintin books do you have (or have read)?

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

varun0883
#41 · Posted: 22 Feb 2007 05:17
Not read Soviets and Congo
cigars of the beeper
#42 · Posted: 26 Mar 2007 12:54
I own all of the English books except for Soviets, Congo and Alph-art I have read Soviets, however, and I own the English Facsimile of America.
Zonater
#43 · Posted: 19 Jul 2015 18:41
I have read all 24 books from the official series and also Tintin the Complete Companion and Tintin and Co. I own Tintin in the Land of the Soviets, Tintin in the Congo, Tintin in America, Cigars of the Pharaoh, The Blue Lotus, The Black Island, The Crab with the Golden Claws, The Shooting Star, Prisoners of the Sun, Flight 714, and Tintin and Alph-Art.They are all the color versions except Tintin in the Land of the Soviets because there is no color version for it. I hope to read and buy more Tintin books like Tintin at Sea. All of my books are English.
anujnaik
#44 · Posted: 27 Jul 2015 17:10
I have read all the official Tintin books written by Hergé, from 'Tintin in the Land of the Soviets' to 'Tintin and The Picaros'.
I own 5 Tintin books ('Destination Moon', 'Secret of the Unicorn', 'Red Rackham's Treasure', 'Tintin in Tibet' and 'Prisoners of the Sun'.
I have also read 'Tintin and Alph-art'.
snowybella
#45 · Posted: 23 Apr 2017 13:33
I have Soviets to Picaros including Congo, then a facsimile of Cigars of the Pharaoh, French versions of the Jo, Zette and Jocko books The Manitoba No Reply, The Eruptiong of Karamako and Destination New York but I have Mr Pump's Legacy to Valley of the Cobras with the English versions of Jo, Zette and Jocko. I have the two out-of-print Quick & Flupke books Under Full Sail and Fasten your Seatbelts. I also have the Tintin & Snowy Big Activiy Book. I'm planning to get the Popol & Virginie book in English when it comes out, as well as The Secret Ray, Two of a Kind and Double Trouble when I find some decently-priced second-hand copies. Oh, and two books about Tintin and Herge.
CaptainFatstock
#46 · Posted: 13 Aug 2017 23:15
I don't have too much, but I have Tintin in the Land of the Soviets w/ blue cloth spine and every Egmont Tintin colour book, also Alph-Art, and other Tintin books are the Young Readers Black Island, Tintin & Co. by Michael Farr, The Tintin and Snowy Big Activity Book, and Volumes 1 and 7 of the Little Brown 3 in 1 books. I don't have any other works by Hergé.
Die Schwarze Insel
#47 · Posted: 1 Sep 2017 10:02
I don't have all the Tintin books but I'm working on it. So far, I've read the following:

1. The Black Island
2. The Secret of the Unicorn
3. King Ottocar's Sceptre, The Crab with the Golden Claws, The Shooting Star, Red Rackham's Treasure (I can't remember the order)
7. The Seven Crystal Balls
8. Prisoners of the Sun
9. Tintin in America
10. Tintin in the Congo
11. The Cigars of the Pharaoh
Shivam302001
#48 · Posted: 7 Oct 2017 18:03
I have read all the Tintin books.
Most of them are of Egmont, one is of Methuen and some are in Bengali published by Ananda publishers. Out of them, I have read King Ottokar's Sceptre and The Secret of the Unicorn on the net.
I am going to buy them this October.
I have also read Jo,Zette and Jocko's The Valley of the Cobras.
pwangdu
#49 · Posted: 11 Oct 2017 13:54
I own only three (all soft covers):
1. The Broken Ear (Hindi)(Toota hua kaan), Om, 2013
2. King Ottokar's Sceptre (Hindi) (Samraat Otokar ka Raajdand), Om, 2013
3. The Black Island (English), Egmont, 2012

I have read all Hergé colour Tintins in English (Mammoths, Methuens, Magnets and Egmonts) except The Land of the Soviets, Congo and Alph Art first version. I have read Rodiers version.
First book read: Cigars of the Pharaoh, 1955 colour version,
Mammoth/Methuen (in 1992)

Black and white facsimiles: Congo (reading).

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!