Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Tintin Little Book of Travel and Little Book of Peril

bunny_m7860
#1 · Posted: 10 Dec 2017 18:01
Hello Fellow Forum members.

I came across an extra copy of the two little books (as suggested in the title) in my stash and would like to have another Tintin enthusiast enjoy them.
Reasonably priced at $15 plus shipping.

I am located in the US.
Thanks for viewing/reading my post.

Moderator Note: Hi, bunny_m7860! You will need to provide an e-mail address, or make the address supplied on your profile visible to other members, as all transactions have to take place directly between seller and buyer - your profile also says you are located in Germany, rather than the U.S., so you might want to synchronize your location, just to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding!
Anyone interested in these books should wait for bunny_m7860 to provide an address, rather than responding here!
As ever, both parties in any transaction should take appropriate care!
Good luck!
The Tidy Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!