Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

24 New Watches for 2018: Moulinsart in partnership with ICE Watch

jock123
#1 · Posted: 22 Mar 2018 15:30
Today marks the opening of Baselworld, a large trade exhibition for the world watch trade, and the ICE Watch brand has revealed the first range from their partnership with Moulinsart which was announced at the end of 2017.

Far from being a single watch, or two or three different designs, this collection introduces 24 watches, in plastic or stainless steel, and in styles which encompass modern fashion and classic dress motifs. Each is stamped with a classic head-and-shoulders Tintin and Snowy portrait brand mark on the back.

All in all this is a proud return to the world of Tintin watches, and hopefully just the first of many releases to come.

A short video has been produced in which you can see the range on display.

They should be in the shops from this May - look out for them!
Aryan Tiwari
#2 · Posted: 23 Mar 2018 02:50
Hello Jock,
Have they talked about the price?
Hopefully they would ship it worldwide. Also can we pre-order it?

Cheers!
jock123
#3 · Posted: 23 Mar 2018 10:53
Aryan Tiwari:
Have they talked about the price?

I have seen a mention that the prices range between 69€ and 149€, but that was from a third party, so may be subject to confirmation.

Aryan Tiwari:
Hopefully they would ship it worldwide.

Well, ICE Watches are a global brand, so hopefully they will be available world-wide. They certainly are going to be available from online retailers, so I'm sure that no matter where you are, they will be obtainable.

Aryan Tiwari:
Also can we pre-order it?

Hmmm... That I don't know. Perhaps you could speak to a watch shop near you, and see if they could get one in for you?

If I can find out anything more, I will certainly let you know! :-)
Aryan Tiwari
#4 · Posted: 23 Mar 2018 13:09
Thank you!
Aryan Tiwari
#5 · Posted: 18 Apr 2018 16:09
The watches are out for sale!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!