Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Tintin in School: A student's delight

Shivam302001
#1 · Posted: 9 May 2018 20:51
We were sitting bracing ourselves for another boring English class when we got the surprise of our life: a project on Tintin.
Not only did I get to show off my Tintin knowledge to my friends, I also got to know that most of my friends and teachers are fans of Tintin as well; another example of how Tintin's greatness has spread throughout India, nay, the world.
And you can figure out how I fared in this project: A+
CaptainFatstock
#2 · Posted: 11 May 2018 01:37
You lucky person! I can only dream of doing something like that in school!
Aryan Tiwari
#3 · Posted: 17 May 2018 21:20
That's so cool mate! Wish I was this lucky. Wow just wow! ❤️
Shivam302001
#4 · Posted: 19 May 2018 07:12
Thanks.The Adventures of Tintin is a great example of Herge's dedication to his work. The Adventures of Tintin also upholds the values of friendship, kindness and a certain amount of curiosity to gain knowledge(or to report!) which is very important in these times when violence is spreading throughout the world. The ultimate aim of this project was to help us inculcate these values for our collective benefit.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!