Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Happy Birthday!: 22nd May 1907 - Hergé

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

jock123
#31 · Posted: 22 May 2017 10:12
It's Hergé's 110th birthday today - let's celebrate the arrival of Georges Propsper Remi at 25 rue Crans (now rue Philippe Baucq), in the suburb of Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium!

Raise a glass of your favourite drink to the father of Tintin, and toast the life of a great artist.
hadtins
#32 · Posted: 22 May 2017 12:34
Happy 110th Birthday to Hergé. He will live on forever in the memories of every Tintinologist. And his creations will be treasured till the end of time...
snowybella
#33 · Posted: 23 May 2017 01:56
rastapoper:
Everybody forget.
Sadly I forgot. I will remember it next year though, but a very (late) happy birthday, Hergé!
snowybella
#34 · Posted: 21 May 2018 01:58
I'm not late this time (in fact, I'm early)!

Since nobody else seems to have noticed so far, I'll mention that it's not one but two major birthdays - Hergé (it's his 111th, by the way) and the Buddha(!).
Happy birthday to both of you! (raises Tintin book instead of champagne)

(And because of the latter's birthday, it's incidentally a holiday - quite fitting...)
Aryan Tiwari
#35 · Posted: 22 May 2018 08:28
Happy Birthday Hergé! You are the best comic creator I've ever witnessed in my life! You mean so much to all the tintin fans all around the world. Thank you for the amazing series you have provided. Unfortunately I wasn't even there when you used to make these comics, nevertheless they still are a charm even today I read them. Even after reading them more than 10 times I still enjoy it! Thank you Hergé. You're a diamond!
Shivam302001
#36 · Posted: 22 May 2018 10:09
Happy birthday to Hergé, who started it all. Thank you for creating such a wonderful world.
satjit_sethi
#37 · Posted: 2 Jun 2018 12:05
Apologies for the delay...

'The Statesman', which is a leading newspaper in Kolkata (erstwhile, Calcutta) published 04 pages (as part of their supplement), on the occasion of Hergé's birthday (22nd May, 2018)
jock123
#38 · Posted: 22 May 2019 22:47
Another year, and Hergé has another birthday - 112 years ago today, in Eterbeek, Brussels, Georges Prosper Remi was welcomed into the world!
snowybella
#39 · Posted: 23 May 2019 01:57
Late again...! :(

Oh, well - either way, happy birthday, Hergé!
Shivam302001
#40 · Posted: 23 May 2019 06:12
Vous souhaite un joyeux cent douzieme anniversaire, Hergé!

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!