Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

If you were on a deserted island, who in Tintin would accompany you?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

snowybella
#11 · Posted: 27 Mar 2017 14:39
If Captain Haddock was already taken, I'd take Snowy. He would be able to scare away any crabs or snakes with his barking! He might be able to fetch some wood and leaves to make a fire and a shelter, and he would be good to cuddle with when it's raining hard. Who knows, maybe he can manage to signal a ship to come...
Die Schwarze Insel
#12 · Posted: 1 Sep 2017 09:52
I would definitely go for Tintin. As it has been said before, he would know best what to do.
snowybella
#13 · Posted: 31 Aug 2018 02:54
A post from TintinNZ from the "Which character that is in one book would you like to see more?" thread, which I think belongs here -

"Tintin and Snowy. Tintin is very relaxed and easy going and seems to be even tempered. Snowy would be good in finding things and being a dog he may be able to smell out things that we humans may be unable to detect. Calculus would be quite interesting but I worry that I might get frustrated with him after awhile :-P"

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!