Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Discuss your user name!

Page  Page 18 of 18:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18 

Miss Tintin
#171 · Posted: 18 Dec 2015 16:14
I have always wanted to be like Tintin and some of my friends call me Tintin due to my love for adventures(It makes me really very happy :) ).So I chose this name when I decided to join Tintinologist.Org.
snowybella
#172 · Posted: 10 Jul 2017 03:40
My username is "snowybella" because my favourite character is Snowy, and because I own a Norfolk Terrier named Bella, I joined the two names together to make my username.
Die Schwarze Insel
#173 · Posted: 1 Sep 2017 09:41
"Die Schwarze Insel" is the German title (and direct translation) of "The Black Island", which was my first Tintin album (yet it's not my favourite).
Literalman
#174 · Posted: 11 Sep 2017 15:02
My user name is Literalman. It was given to me years ago by a co-worker. I sometimes insist on taking words literally. For example, here in the United States, I see signs that say, "End Road Work." Not "End of Road Work," and there's plenty of room on the signs for the word "of." So I say that the signs are telling me to put a stop to road work. My co-workers even gave me a Literalman mug. But if you wish, you may use my real name. It won't mean anything to you, but at home they call me Steve (paraphrasing Tintin from, I believe, the Cigars of the Pharaohs.
Shivam302001
#175 · Posted: 29 Nov 2018 15:14
My username seems pretty simple at first. It is the combination of my first name and my birthday (I was born on 30th October, 2001).

But one day, I figured my username had a lot more to it. Firstly it consists of 6 letters and 6 digits and if you add up the digits, you will also get 6. Now, one name also has 6 digits and you are right in thinking of Tintin. So I like to think of my username as a codename to Tintin. Such coincidence!

Moreover, I also found out that 302001 in my username is the postal code of Jaipur. But do not send me anything on that address, because I do not live there! :-)
luca
#176 · Posted: 29 Nov 2018 17:43
Just my first name, Luca.
Shivam302001
#177 · Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:23
luca
Hi luca. Welcome to Tintinologist.org.
iluvtintin
#178 · Posted: 10 Dec 2018 23:56
I love Tintin. Point blank. The only differences is I spell love differently, as "luv".

Moderator Note: We are sure that that is something many members share...! ;-) However, while we do understand your use of "luv" in your forum name, we would ask you to watch your punctuation and spelling, especially using upper- and lower-case in your posts - writing everything in lower-case (small) letters does make things more difficult to read! Many thanks for your help, and keep on loving Tintin!
The Tidy Tintinologist Team
Aryan Tiwari
#179 · Posted: 5 Mar 2020 15:18
Well, this is the first forum I joined and I was really excited to see such deep discussions of Tinin and the amazing community. Due to such excitement I messed up and put my own full name as the username(smh) and later found that we cannot change usernames, blistering barnacles!

Anyways, it is alright as "All's well that ends well" and I am having a great time here with everyone.

Page  Page 18 of 18:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!