Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Article Submission

Shivam302001
#1 · Posted: 11 Jun 2018 16:57
Hi, I sent an article on the 14th of May, 2018.

By mistake, a message was repeatedly cropping up saying that my e-mail could not be received so I must have sent it multiple times.

I was assured that I would get a reply but have not got any response since then about my article. I hope there is no ill-will and am looking forward to your cooperation.

(I know how much time you guys dedicate to this site and I totally appreciate it. It would just be nice if you could mention the average time it takes for checking an article to avoid impatient teenagers who continuosly bugs you to get some updates on their articles.)

Best wishes,
Shivam :-)
jock123
#2 · Posted: 13 Jun 2018 10:11
In response to your question, we aren't of a size where we have a policy for response times, I am afraid; we really do just do this as and when we have the time, which can be a scarce commodity.

As posted elsewhere, Admin has been very busy recently working on the security of the site, and dealing with the transition from HTTP to HTTPS, as well as looking into our responsibilities under the GDPR legislation. This will inevitably mean that other activities are deferred.

Once all that has been taken care of, then there will be time to start clearing the rest of the tasks on the "To Do" list...
Shivam302001
#3 · Posted: 13 Jun 2018 17:33
Many thanks for clearing it up. Please do not feel perturbed or anything else for I just was not sure what was happening and wanted to ensure that there was no trouble regarding the article. Once again many thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.
Shivam302001
#4 · Posted: 3 Dec 2018 12:58
I do hope that Admin has not misplaced my article, because I have. ;-P
I have not heard anything about it in my e-mail but please let me know when you are free if you have accepted or discarded my article because I spent my entire summer break on it and is somewhat attached to it. Forgive me if it sounds corny, but I am just telling the truth.

Unfortunately, I have to go on hiatus for sometime, give some much-required time to academics, give the good old Tintin books a read, refuel my stock of Loch Lomond and so and so. I will not be able to post much, but after these Thundering Typhoons-filled years are over I will surely be back. There is so much to discuss, to know, to share...

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!