Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Favourite Tintin character

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Aryan Tiwari
#61 · Posted: 14 Mar 2018 12:14
I fancy 2 characters the most. One is a hero, the other a villain.

Hero: This is pretty obvious for me, my favourite hero is Tintin. He's just so smart, strong and stylish. His courage is really a wow factor.

Villain : My favourite villain is J. W Muller. I feel he's the only guy who puts up a good fight with Tintin, instead of giving orders he himself takes action.

Ofcourse without the presence of other remarkable characters like Haddock, Professor and Snowy these books will be incomplete.
<3
Shivam302001
#62 · Posted: 21 May 2018 16:39
My favourite character is and has always been Tintin. Not because he is the hero but because of everything else. I would be fortunate to be able to inculcate some of his virtues. I guess I will also be able to relate to Captain Haddock when I grow older. I also have a bent towards Professor Calculus and his original inventions( myself being a Science student).
RicardoOlcese
#63 · Posted: 26 Jan 2019 00:27
My favourite character, by far, is that fisherman, Captain Paddock. I find Captain Bartok is a real friend, always loyal, and willing to help Tintin, even if he's not personally interested in the adventure (e.g. Moon, Tibet). Captain Harrock is also kind, and charitable (e.g., when he gave some money to Carreidas, thinking he was a needy person; also when he invited the gypsies to camp on his prairie). Captain Hammock is also quite patient to some people who surround him (e.g. Calculus, and Castafiore). He might have a problem with alcohol, it's true, but instead of judging him, we all should be supportive of Captain Drydock, and help him fully recover. As both Tintin and Calculus did in different stories. For all those reasons, I am utterly convinced Captain Bedsock is a real gentleman, a good friend, and my favourite character. Cheers for Captain Padlock!

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!