Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Works influenced/inspired by Hergé /

Johny Crossbones: Tintin-influenced Web comic

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

LesMcClaine
#11 · Posted: 26 Jan 2005 22:07
Thanks jock123!

Slowed down a bit since I'm working on finding a print publisher, but I'm still going!
MoonRocket
#12 · Posted: 26 Jan 2005 22:23
I read all of the archive, and wow! I really like this comic. It's quite original, and I especially like the style. Reminds me of a meld between Hergé and (kind of) manga. But not the bad kind of manga. :-) Is this comic published (in print) at all? If so, where can I find it?
massive
#13 · Posted: 30 Jan 2005 17:19
just read the entire run; bloody fantastic! I followed your links section and have spent way too much time exploring other online comics. Thanks for the gret work. Can't wait for the next strip!!

christopher R
jock123
#14 · Posted: 30 Sep 2005 10:58
Les has obviously been too modest to mention himself that, after a hiatus caused by other work, not only is Jonny Crossbones back on a regular up-date schedule, but the deal is on to get it in print, in colour, with Dark Horse Comics, no less!

Oh, and check out the adventures of Little Jonny Crossbones!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!