Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Seeking: Tintin t-shirt in Australia

JuvenileTintinFan
#1 · Posted: 10 Feb 2005 10:46
I've been desperately looking on the Internet and various clothing stores for a Tintin t-shirt, so for the couple of you who live in Brisbane, (or Australia) CAN YOU HELP ME?

There are quite a lot on the web, but I don't like ordering stuff online...any good shops?
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 10 Feb 2005 23:31
I'm South Australian, but I'm sorry I think your best bet is ordering stuff online. There are not Tintin shops in Australia or a shop that sells anything more than the DVDs, books and CDs. Australia's not exactly the place to be for a Tintin fan. I've searched far and wide and found no Tintin shirts available in Australia. The only ones I know of are the pirated Indonesian shirts and the offical Tintin shirts from the Belgian Tintin Shop.
Moo
#3 · Posted: 11 Feb 2005 06:53
I live in Brisbane too, and my piccolo teacher has a Tintin t-shirt. I asked her where she got it (I was pretty sure she got it in Australia), but she got it in Singapore!!
JuvenileTintinFan
#4 · Posted: 16 Feb 2005 06:04
Thanks anyway, Moo!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!