Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Professor Calculus: Cuthbert Cousteau in the news!

jock123
#1 · Posted: 21 Mar 2005 15:17
Just saw this story on the Apple Computer web-site, as life mirrors art. A nice Tintin name-check, I think!
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 21 Mar 2005 17:49
Very interesting, although you wouldn't catch me swimming with great white sharks no matter how good the fibreglass shark submarine

Rik
Aldora
#3 · Posted: 21 Mar 2005 21:24
:::Raises hand in air and waves about::: Pick me! Pick me! I would!!!! It would conquer my fear of sharks!

Tee hee, that tickles.... someone actually building something based on one of Calculus's inventions, what next? Calca-colour? the clothes brushing machine? again, 'tee hee'...
rastapopoulos
#4 · Posted: 22 Mar 2005 15:48
Looks a bit claustrophobic to me! but wow its quite amazing how Calculus's shark sub has actually been made. Do you think Moulinsart will be after the royalties ;)

Moderator Note: As Hergé based his shark sub on photographs of a similar, pre-existing vehicle, it's unlikely that they will have much success!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!